Thursday, April 16, 2015

Silk Cashew Milk

I wanted to talk about delicious the new Silk Cashew Milk. I got it from Silk to try and I have to say it is delicious. I've never really tried anything like this, I just usually drink regular milk. This is honestly the best milk replacement product that I've tried. It has a much fewer calories than regular milk! The price is a little high, especially if you are a major milk drinker, but is workable into a family friendly budget if you need it. I love it, my kids love it, and it's really a great tasting product. Silk participates in the non-GMO project, and is really giving its consumers a high quality product. Adding it to oatmeal in the morning actually saves me calories without compromising flavor. The milk has 0g of saturated fat and cholesterol, and 50% more calcium than dairy milk. It is free of common allergens like dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg, and MSG. This product is one that i have, and will continue to recommend. It is a rich, creamy milk that has health benefits. As someone who looks to save calories but also lacks daily calcium requirements this milk has made a huge difference in my daily routine.
Clikc here to se surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment