Friday, January 22, 2016

L'Oréal Revitalift Cosmetics

Today I would like to tell you about L'Oréal Revitalift. I got them to try them on myself from influenster in cute voxbox. I have to tell that I I love it! First of all, it does not have much of a fragrance. I have sensitive skin and this has never irritated my face. It's a thick cream that really does seem to keep my face moisturized well all day long. I'm not certain of its wrinkle-fighting potential, but based on the hydration, I imagine it would work very well to smooth out wrinkles. Hopefully it will hold mine at bay a while longer! Make skin feel smoother and softer, and it contains ingredients that hold moisture to skin’s surface, resulting in wrinkles being (temporarily) plumped, but none of this is about lifting contours or replacing lost volume in the face. The titanium dioxide and mica are mineral pigments that cosmetically brighten and add shine to skin, yet that has nothing to do with improving signs of sagging or volume loss. It really do its work. best eye moisturizer! Its super moisturizing that lasts for hours and hours. I use this at night and in the morning I seriously look fully rested and unpuffy. Its my go-to eye cream now. The texture and scent are also fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment