Friday, September 12, 2014

Must have Items in Your Makeup Bag




Most woman don't walk out of the home without makeup including me of course. I'm the one who like wearing a light makeup even when I'm getting ready for some party. I don't have much time to do it at mornings before I drop of kids to school, so I'm trying to do it quickly and easily as possible.

What you can find in my makeup bag?

*First and most important is Maybelline Dream Pure 8 in 1 BB cream Blemish Fighting Pure BB Cream Helps Clear Skin With 8 Great Skin Benefits! With 2% Salicylic Acid. For Combination And/Or Blemish-Prone Skin. Yes I still have problem with blemish (I never had when I was teenager but now it is my nightmare)
*Second is a cheekers blush by Covergirl my favorite is plum plush
*Instead of eyeliner or pencil I'm using Ulta eye shadow to do lines on my eyelids.
*and of the end Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof Mascara I'm using Jet black. My lashes look lovely, stays on well and doesn't smudge off and stays on until you wash it off.
* time to time I'm using Victoria's Secret pro magic fx radiant flash brightening cream fragrance free highlighting lotion You can use this lotion as a makeup primer or mix a small amount with liquid makeup for added radiance

No comments:

Post a Comment